The Round Barn
Arcadia Historical and Preservation Society
The dairy barn was completed in 1898 by William Odor, who had come to Oklahoma from Kansas in 1882. Bur oak trees were cut along the Deep Fork creek bottom and dragged to the steam-powered saw to be cut into boards to make the barn. The boards were soaked in the creek, clamped into a curved form and allowed to dry.