Oct 28 in Brookside in Tulsa –
From brooksidetheplacetobe.com: Join us for what has been dubbed “Oklahoma’s Largest Halloween Celebration”, this annual event attracts thousands of people to the Brookside area of Tulsa each year. It’s a wonderful chance to showcase your enterprise, and to keep Brookside in the headlines as “the place to be”!
- 8:30 a.m. Brookside Lions Pancake Breakfast, Brookside Baptist Church
- 12:00 p.m. Trick-or-Treating and Kid Zones
- 12:00 p.m., Pet Costume Contest presented by City Veterinary Hospital, 36th and Peoria/NE corner
- 1:30 p.m., Children’s Costume Contest, 36th and Peoria/SE corner
- 3:00 p.m, Parade, 49th to 33rd on South Peoria