Football season is back, and along with cheers, jeers and sighs in front of the big screen come hungry friends looking for fistfuls of salty and savory snacks to munch. Try your hand at these varieties for something new.
- 1/2 cup tahini, pureed in the blender
- Juice of two lemons
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 minced garlic clover
- Drizzle in 1/2 cup hot water and puree until smooth.
- Serve with pita chips.
Simple Salsa Dip
- 1 small jar salsa, mild or hot
- 2 packages cream cheese
- Melt cream cheese and salsa in microwave and mix until smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 chopped pickle
- Puree in blender until smooth and add hot sauce, paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with ridged potato chips.